Wednesday, August 02, 2006

BRADGELINA

OK, I think Angelina Jolie is a saint. I mean, she donates a third of her movie income to charities and also finds time to play ambassador for the United Nations.

But I read something today in Page Six that made me question Miss Jolie. The gossip column reported that Brad was spotted in a tony Beverly Hills shop purchasing matching Rolex watches for him and the misses.

Does anyone else find that odd? I mean, how can such a charity driven person feel comfortable sporting a watch worth thousands of dollars while preaching about starving people?

I just find it odd.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is wrong with you? A third of her salary goes to Charity and who knows how much of his as well. They can bloody well buy whatever they want, and never have any qualms about it as they as extremely generous people and she will go down in history as such.

Anonymous said...

their blog moniker is braNgelina

Anonymous said...

who is paying to see her movies anyway?

who f'n cares about her and her dozen orphans and her cheater baby daddy

Anonymous said...

What folks spend their money on is there business, as long as it is not used to harm other people. I think the world would be a lovelier place if more wealthy folks were as generous...