Thursday, October 12, 2006

GIBSON GO HOME


Did anyone see Mel Gibson on Good Morning America? What a mess! He was sweating more than a menopausal woman. And I don’t believe any of his bullshit apologies one iota. I mean, it’s so obvious he’s scared shitless that his career is over. Well, his career should be over – he’s homophobic and anti–Semitic to the ninth degree.

I knew Mr. Mel was a bad seed when a few years back he defended his crazy old father and his opinion that the Holocaust never took place. Trust me, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Boycott his movies, people. Send him back down under.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jules said
I didn't get to see the interview but I agree with you 100%.I haven't seen a Mel Gibson movie I've liked.I agree Mel's career should be over and he should take his brood and go back to the land of vegimite and dingos.