Saturday, December 26, 2009

STYLE IN MINNESOTA


I swear, you can't make this shit up.

This picture and article ran in the Minneapolis Star and Tribune newspaper.

Yes, believe it not, this is the best Minnesota has to offer in the style department.


Style Star: Lisa Mandile of Eden Prairie

Spotted at: Legends Golf Club in Prior Lake

At jewelry designer Karla Haugen's annual holiday fashion show, everyone was well dressed and accessorized. Still, Lisa Mandile stood out. Her one-shoulder top with a jeweled embellishment and pants are from Etcetera, a line of clothing sold by direct sales. It's not a coincidence that Mandile sells them. Paired with KH Design earrings and Jimmy Choo boots, she stood out in the fashion-forward crowd.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to have nightmares tonight!What the hell is with that hair?????No really I need to know!You should have saved this for April Fools Day.Minnesota is truly the land that time forgot!susan g

THE ORAL REPORTER said...

I know - this was actually in the newspaper - I wonder what the other attendees looked like if this was the "star" of the event!!??

Anonymous said...

Actually, the newspaper is now the Star Tribune -- and has been for several years.........
Had a lovely MN Christmas on Bluebird Lane ....
I'm happy,
Christmas Elf
aka @KayLoire

THE ORAL REPORTER said...

Well, Miss Kay Kay - so glad to hear you are doing well. Lots of news with me, but the headline news is that I bought a coop in the far East Village - a lovely corner two-bedroom - I was a recessionista and got a great deal. If you ever come to NYC, please give me ring.

Anonymous said...

Giggle -- so much for anonymous--
corner 2 bedroom sounds wonderful--pictures, we need pictures--
(Mine is a 1 BR 11th floor overlooking Wood Lake)
You can find my blog by googling Shareology -- although your writing is one of your real strengths...
Happy New Year!
Miss KK

Anonymous said...

who got your old apartment???? susang

THE ORAL REPORTER said...

i heard some Russian girl - the place and the building was falling apart - and my rent was going up and the rents in the city have fallen about 40 percent, so it was time to move.

Anonymous said...

I am from Minneapolis and I'm embarrassed to admit it after seeing that picture.

Anonymous said...

She has a nice smile.

Unknown said...

who would want to suck her twat?

BERTHA FROM VEGAS said...

Is she a man or woman?