Friday, June 13, 2008

DON'T MESS WITH A QUEEN




It's official: Madonna's bitchy brother Christopher has written a nasty tell-all book called "Life with my Sister" - detailing his many years as his sister's tag-a-long sidekick. Apparently, the book is filled to the gills with details of lady Madge's saucy shenanigans - and I hear Mrs. Ritchie is none too happy about this.

Well, what did she expect?

I mean, everyone knows that brother and sister were thick as thieves in Madonna's hey-day, but she turned her back on him when she married Guy Ritchie - apparently Guy Ritchie cannot stand swishy queens, so Christopher (as well as most of Madonna's gay friends) had to go.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Don't cross a queen!

I met Christopher several times in the late 90's at uber gay haunt Beige, and I have to say, he was one snotty queen. But then again, if I was Madonna's brother, I'd be one snotty queen, too - hell, I'm already a snotty queen. LOL.

Unfortunately, time has not been kind to Christopher - perhaps he could use a portion of his book money on some "work."

In any event, I just can't wait to read the book - it comes out July 15.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good summer read..Thanks for the info.Maybe by the time the book comes out Madge and Richie will have announced their DIVORCE like everyone is speculating.

Anonymous said...

Do "snotty queens" find love, I wonder? Would they still be snotty if they did? Probably not, I'd guess.

THE ORAL REPORTER said...

I found love once - and I was still snotty - maybe even snottier.