Wednesday, July 02, 2008

GAY PRIDE

It was gay pride in Manhattan this past weekend.

I started the festivities at an awful party. John Cameron Mitchell - of Hedwig and Shortbus movie fame - was hosting a “Judy Garland” soirĂ©e in the West Village. I’ve never been a fan of Miss Judy – and I once painted her daughter Lorna Loft, who was quite nice until I mentioned her sister Liza, but hey, that’s another story. I love John, so I thought I might meet some interesting queens.

Boy, was I wrong.

The bar was filled with pretentious artist wannabees – the kind whom take themselves sooooooo fucking seriously. Now don’t get me wrong, I love a pretentious fag, but they must be a pretentious fag with a sense of drama and humor– these fags were dull as dirt. Furthermore, there wasn’t an attractive man in the bunch. I mean, I hate going somewhere where you don’t find anyone interesting or anyone you want to fuck – now that sucks.

Saturday I went to Nowhere Bar – my usual Saturday night hangout. My buddy is the DJ, so I Black Bitch it up for free. The theme was double-headed disco, and the place was packed. Of course, nights like this – gay holidays – bring out the nuts. As I danced to Cheryl Lynn’s Got To Be Real, I met Don – a 50-year-old lawyer. He was high as a kite on X, and had a slight odor of BO, but I was hungry for attention, so I let him buy me a drink. After that, he wouldn’t leave me alone. Okay, he kept telling me I looked 25 - and he gave me a twenty-dollar bill to kiss him on the cheek. And yes, I took the dough; I have Botox to pay for. I guess my friends are right: I am a whore.

On Sunday, I went to the parade to watch my Israeli march in the Pride Israel contingent – he was shirtless and looked hot. He waved at me while he carried his flag. Sappy for an old broad like me, but I blushed like an innocent schoolgirl. What can I say; I’m a sucker for a man with an accent. We made plans for the following night.

Now that, honey, is pride.

12 comments:

Buzz Stephens said...

Thanks for your nice comments about the blog. Right back at you.
But seriously, it sounds like you need to join our Yahoo group.

Along with lively discussions and hundreds of rare photo's, we have extremely rare Judy recordings, some making there world debut (few months ago we presented Judy's long lost 1963 studio album (provided by her hairdresser Orval), as well as several nights from her 1967 stint at Madison Square Garden, an appearance at London's Night Of !00 Stars, and so much more it is almost overwhelming!

here is the link:

http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/thejudygarlandexperience/

Anonymous said...

what is this an "f-ing"infomercial, i feel so used, and kinda like it!!! susang

Anonymous said...

susan - your eye doctor killed two people and had his license revoked.

Anonymous said...

listen you low grade moron ,is that really the best you can do! Wow, i can see that you got your moneys worth at the local junior college you attended!susang

Anonymous said...

Susan you old cow don't take shit from an anonymous faggot on this blog. Get to tipping this bitch.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! I don't even know Susan G. I feel bad for her.Why should she be held guilty for the sins of the Doctor.STOP PICKING ON SG.

THE ORAL REPORTER said...

Susan G - It's me - your doctor who did your eyes a few years back got his license revoked and he out of business - dr. michael sachs - he murdered three people on the table - it was all over the papers.

Anonymous said...

dear youssif arrives tomorrow......will let you know how all goes

Anonymous said...

david, i had heard he was a bad boy,but i got to tell you his work is still holding up,so for me it was worth it. how are your folks???? i am going up in october,flights are exspensive. happy 4th susan g

Anonymous said...

If you're wondering why so many are commenting on your NO PITY Heath Ledger post, I linked it on a Message Board.
Just wanted people to know what EVIL was:)

THE ORAL REPORTER said...

Thanks for the PR on loser Heath - could you give me the message board - perhaps I could update my original rant.

Anonymous said...

Who gives a crap about Heath? He was not that talented to begin with.