Wednesday, May 17, 2006

PEE PROBLEM

Now I don’t make women scream that often, but I did the other day at JFK airport. I was heading to Minneapolis after an eight day stretch of shoots and I was exhausted – not to mention full of soy lattes. And anyone who knows me is well aware of my peanut size bladder, so restrooms are always on my mind.

After checking in, I went to buy my required travel magazines – Us and In Touch – and to find a restroom. Unbeknownst to me, someone had obscured the WO on the restroom door, so in my bladder challenged state, I barreled right in.

Well, to put it mildly, all hell broke loose. I was barely in the door when the women started screaming and yelling for security. Now excuse me, but in my lined lips and penciled brows, I have been mistaken for Nicole Richie on more than one occasion, so I don’t see what the fuss was about.

I apologized and exited the restroom only to be greeted by two burly security men. Both men grabbed me as if I were Ted Bundy and ushered me to the security kiosk – and everyone knows that pretend policemen are on major power trips, so I knew I was in trouble. After 20 minutes of explanations and a call to the police station to verify that I was not a sex offender (no snickers from readers of the blog) I was released.

Moral of this story: pissing is apparently serious business, so be sure to look before you leak.

2 comments:

Claudia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

c'mon now mr makeup.....NICOLE RICHIE????

in what light?


heeeheeeheeeeeeee


muah! {{hugs}}