Sunday, May 27, 2007

ROSIE, I'M GONNA MISS YA

Love her or hate her, you have to admit she had balls - and those balls made good TV.

I mean, unlike everyone else on the boob tube, Rosie - because of her vast wealth - wasn't afraid of shit - and that includes ABC and Barbara Walters.

It's refreshing to hear someone speak his or her views without fear of being fired etc....However, I do think it was rather cowardly of her to quit three weeks early. I mean, it does kinda look like she backed down to Elizabitch.

I'll miss you Rosie.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

elizabeth is such a tool if i was rosie i probably wouldnt want to waste my intellect and good sense on some stupid girl who gives all republican talking points and makes no sense. I'd leave too. She's not worth it.

THE ORAL REPORTER said...

I know - but the View is sooooo boring now. I miss Rosie - and I love the fights with Elizabitch.