Another piece of the puzzle in the mystery of finding a boyfriend:
I recently read that if you have a “list” of more than 5 no-nos when choosing a mate, the problem is you. I started to think of my no-no list.
1) Not fatties. Yes, I know this is superficial, but I could never date a man with a bad body.
2) No Drag queens. I’m femmy enough; I don’t want to date someone girlier than me.
3) I don’t have an age issue – anyone 25 – 50 is good for me, but they have to have confidence.
4) I’m very open minded with looks – confidence and positive energy can really make a man attractive. I mean, some of the best sex I’ve had were with so-called ugly people.
5) Must be passionate about something in life – work, hobbies, etc.
Ok, I only have five, so why no boyfriend?