Saturday, June 24, 2006

BUTT OUT

Yes, it's true, you can have too much money and too much time on your hands.

Let me explain.

Last week, I was having a Cobb salad with a pal from Beverly Hills who was in town for a little “work". Now I'm always up for a good nip and tuck tale, but her surgery story not only took the cake, but baked it, too.

Believe it or not, my gal pal was in Manhattan to get her ass lips bleached. Yes, you read that right. Apparently, the skin around her anal area was too dark for her liking. For $1500, a doctor was going to apply a cream to her bothersome dark area and in 20 minutes her hole’s hue would be that of a teenager. I was stunned: I needed answers.

Why are you having this done?

My new boyfriend doesn't like the look of my hole.

Well, how does he see it? I mean, it's kind of a hard area to view, right?

He likes to play gynecologist.

I had heard enough. With all the drama and craziness in the world, this is what my pal is worried about.

I now felt like an asshole asking the asshole about her asshole.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That...is.....disturbing.